As we are midway though 2018, now is a great time to reflect on the first half of this year. What has gone well for you and your organization? What changes would you like to see moving forward? A common theme we see in many healthcare organizations is the desire to improve interactions and collaboration with your colleagues and clients. Have you thought about taking a coach-approach?
At TallTrees Leadership®, we believe in practical and powerful leadership solutions that result in positive and sustainable change for yourself, your teams, and your organization. We are licensed to deliver a program that has been instrumental in changing the landscape of many healthcare teams and organizations – the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ by Coaching Out of the Box®.
This program demands a new way of thinking about how people interact. Drawing from the most advanced knowledge base in the professional coaching industry, it moves participants into a new way of communicating. Learners acquire tools that move them:
- From talking at others to new ways of listening.
- From building walls to building trust.
- From telling others what to do to asking powerful questions.
- From harsh truths to productive feedback.
- From problem solving for others to developing resourceful, self-reliant problem solvers.
Connect with us to learn how to bring the 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ to your team or organization.